Sunday, September 2, 2012

Humor

   I love a good laugh. It's  not hard to get me to smile. From the knock-knock jokes my five year old tells me to the sarcastic memes, and yes often even the offensive jokes told in whispers. I love 'um all! And if you are dumb enough to give me your cell number I'm not shy about sharing.
   Sometimes all you can do is laugh. Like this morning. It's just one of "those" days with my girls. I had high hopes to go do some damage to the gift card my hubs sent me for my birthday (Thanks Babe!) but after the 10th warning, 3rd time out and 2nd meltdown, I was not in the mood to try and keep my heathens happy while I tried on clothes. I was not in the mood for much of anything. Except maybe hunting down a band of gypsies and seeing if they wanted to buy my children.
   I was on a ledge. Look at me wrong and I might have snapped. So I took a time out myself and did one of my favorite things. I got on Pinterest and turned to the "humor" page. I have now put the gun and knife away and am ready to share a smile.
   So lets have some fun! Seeing as it's Sunday, let's keep it  PG. What are your favorite Popsicle stick jokes? Share some, PLEASE. Help a mommy out.
   Some of my favorites:

 
What did the buffalo say to his kid when he left for collage?
Bison.
 
Why did the picture go to jail?
It was framed.
 
What do lawyers name their daughters?
Sue.
 
What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Anyone can roast beef.
 
 
   You laughed, admit it! Thanks to Pinterest, here are some of those memes I was talking about:
 





 
 
   I hope this brightened your day! Remember, we love our children!!! Really!


No comments:

Post a Comment