Thursday, August 30, 2012

Why blog?

   I love to write! I mean, I really love to write. It is my goal to someday write sleazy romance novels. The very best kind. I have note books full of stories dating back to my middle school years. But I've never actually let anyone read them. So I needed to practice letting people see my writing on a smaller scale than an entire book.
   So here it is, and you poor people are my guinea pigs.
   While it is my ultimate goal to write romances, it's not what I want to blog about. So what should I blog about? Does the world need another mommy blog? And then I realized I have a rather unique perspective to mainstream America. Our family's life in the military.
   A mommy blog from the skewed view of a woman trapped with three small children, mostly alone, and far from "home". My life, and how I live it. For all my friends and family who say, "I don't know how you do it."
   Here's how.

No comments:

Post a Comment